体育博彩Effective January 21, 2019
Allegiant Air is concerned about your right to privacy. When you visit the Allegiant Air website, you can be assured that any information you share with us will be treated confidentially.
Data we collect
Personal information from you and the people who travel with you (name, gender, date of birth, phone number, email address, disability information, special assistance requests such as dietary/wheelchair/oxygen/other medical needs, service animals needs, known travel and redress numbers, credit card information, billing address, emergency contact, geolocation).
Products and services you purchase from us (including but not limited to flights, travel dates, hotels, rental cars, seats, bags, confirmation codes, entertainment, events). Transactional and online activity data in your use of our websites or apps. All such data is aggregated and anonymized for analytical use.
Your communications to us (emails, phone calls, social media, survey responses, letters).
How we collect your data
Your data is collected on-line, over the phone, at an airport kiosk, by using a self-service device or inflight.
How we use your data
体育博彩We use your data to: provide you with the purchased services; provide you with operational information such as updates on flight times and dates; remind you about incomplete bookings; provide you with assistance in your travel; comply with TSA regulatory requirements; improve our products and services; send you marketing communications; comply with our record keeping requirements.
How long we keep your data
体育博彩Your data is retained in our systems for as long as you continue being our customer and as long as is mandated by local, state and federal laws and regulations.
E-mail addresses provided by you to Allegiant Air shall not be shared with any third parties that are not contractually obligated to a relationship with Allegiant Air or Allegiant Travel. Your email address may be shared with our affiliates and subsidiaries within Allegiant Travel Company, such as Sunseeker, Teesnap, Nonstop, etc.
体育博彩We allow certain third-party companies to serve ads and/or collect certain anonymous information when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, e-mail address, telephone number or any other personally identifiable information) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. Such third parties do not collect personally identifiable information.
In order to provide you with certain services, we may share relevant customer information (for example: name, address, telephone number, e-mail address, etc.) with our affiliates, as well as with unaffiliated third parties who perform services for Allegiant Air (e.g., rental car, lodging and travel accommodation companies, information systems maintenance and development providers, data archiving, customer communication, marketing and similar services). Please refer to the websites of such third parties and suppliers for their privacy policies and other information. Otherwise, the only instances that would require us to disclose customer information is to verify billing information with the customer's financial institution, to monitor for credit card fraud detection, under legal subpoena or other valid law enforcement requests
体育博彩We use Transport Layer Security (TLS) 256 bit encryption to protect your personal information. This keeps the data that you send to Allegiant Air private and secure. This technology ensures the safety of transmitting personal information over the internet.
In addition, we use Extended Validation Certificate, which adds an additional layer of security to the website.
Please visit our Contact Us page.
Privacy Notice for California Residents
Effective Date: January 1, 2020
Information We Collect
Allegiant may collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device ("personal information"). In particular, Allegiant may have collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve (12) months:
体育博彩A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, driver's license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.
Some information may overlap between categories.
B. Personal information categories listed in the California Customer Records statute (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)).
A name, signature, address, telephone number, passport number, driver's license or state identification card number.
体育博彩C. Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
Age, citizenship, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, gender, veteran or military status.
D. Commercial information.
体育博彩Products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
E. Biometric information.
体育博彩None. This information is not collected from consumers.
体育博彩F. Internet or other similar network activity.
Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer's interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.
G. Geolocation data.
Physical location or movements.
体育博彩H. Sensory data.
体育博彩None. This information is not collected from consumers.
I. Professional or employment-related information.
体育博彩None. This information is not collected from consumers.
J. Non-public education information (per the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (20 U.S.C. Section 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)).
None. This information is not collected from consumers.
体育博彩K. Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Purchasing preferences, characteristics and behavior.
Personal information does not include:
- Publicly available information from government records.
- Deidentified or aggregated consumer information.
- Information excluded from the CCPA's scope, such as:
- health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FRCA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver's Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Allegiant obtains the categories of personal information listed above from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from you. For example, from forms you complete or products and services you purchase, or your interaction(s) with our website.
- Indirectly from you, such as from your purchasing or other actions on our website.
- From third parties, which may include marketing partners, advertisers or other third parties.
Use of Personal Information
We may use or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or meet the reason you provided the information. For example, if you share your name and contact information to request a price quote or ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our website and via email or text message (with your consent, where required by law).
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
Allegiant will not collect additional categories of personal information or use the personal information we collected for materially different, unrelated, or incompatible purposes without providing notice.
Sharing Personal Information
Allegiant may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. When we disclose personal information for a business purpose, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract. We do not disclose your personal information to any third party that resells your information.
体育博彩We share your personal information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers.
- Data aggregators.
Disclosures of Personal Information for a Business Purpose
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Allegiant has disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose:
Category A: Identifiers.
体育博彩Category B: California Customer Records personal information categories.
Category C: Protected classification characteristics under California or federal law.
体育博彩Category D: Commercial information.
Category F: Internet or other similar network activity.
体育博彩Category G: Geolocation data.
Category K: Inferences drawn from other personal information.
Sales of Personal Information
In the preceding twelve (12) months, Allegiant has not sold personal information for monetary consideration. Please note: Allegiant does not sell your personal information to third parties for money. We do share your information with third parties as described herein, in order to provide certain products and/or services, which under certain circumstances, may constitute a “sale” as defined under the CCPA.
Your Rights and Choices
The CCPA provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights.
Access to Personal Information and Data Portability Rights
体育博彩You have the right to request that Allegiant disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected and/or disclosed about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or disclosing that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, a list identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
Deletion Request Rights
You have the right to request that Allegiant delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information's deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research's achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation, such as Federal Aviation Regulations which require air carriers to preserve certain passenger related data for a specified period of time.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
“Do Not Sell My Personal Information” Rights
体育博彩You have the right to opt out of the sale of your personal information. Allegiant does not sell your personal information to third parties for money. We do share your information with third parties as described herein, in order to provide certain products and/or services, which under certain circumstances, may constitute a “sale” as defined under the CCPA.
Exercising Your Personal Information Rights
体育博彩To exercise the access, portability, deletion and do not sell rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
- Calling us at (888) 200-7868.
- Emailing us at MyDataRequest@7mcontest.com
Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request twice within a 12-month period. The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you.
Making a verifiable consumer request does not require you to create an account with us. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor's identity or authority to make the request.
Response Timing and Format
We endeavor to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five (45) days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
We will deliver our written response by email.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the 12-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request's receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is usable.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is excessive, repetitive, or manifestly unfounded. If we determine that the request warrants a fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Changes to Our Privacy Notice
Allegiant reserves the right to amend this privacy notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the Website and update the notice's effective date. Your continued use of our website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
If you have any questions about this notice, the ways in which Allegiant collects and uses your information, or wish to exercise your rights under California law, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Phone体育博彩: (888) 200-7868
体育博彩Allegiant Travel Company
Attn: General Counsel – Legal Department
1201 North Town Center Drive
体育博彩Las Vegas, NV 89144